Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Introduction to the lights!!

So it comes to this finally…

I have always hated reading blogs and even more so to write them. Every time I saw a new column or thread, I wondered where on the devil’s place these people get time to post there comment and even so to start a new topic…


But as I ‘m now at my present state, there is no other thing to do. You wake up late in the morning, drink a cup of coffee or tea, read the dowdy newspaper taking as much time as you can to read an article wondering when this murky dull sky will be tender enough for the sharp rays to pierce it…and lo there is blood everywhere…


Don’t we enjoy these LIGHTS!! There are so many of these-candlelight, starlight, daylight, twilight, moonlight even torchlight…hey hold on I don’t want you to have a hunch that I’m a light-freak or a lumino-maniac, I’m also not Laeddis..


All these glo(w)rious, radiant lights don’t captivate my mind as match-light, firelight or the gaslight..You switch on stevee (the tv) turn to watch news..BOOM!! there’s light everywhere, people bewitched, awing at other’s sparkling faces, all the time standing still to be engulfed by the next blaze as if this is the path of illumination. The screamers shouting aloud from stevee’s face to broadcast the divine path to the light-watchers as fast as possible coz they too want a sparkling coin.


After all hue and cry and "grab the discount offers"..every thing becomes lull and lackluster…

The light is gone, the screamers have toned their voices and everything is gloomy again.

I’m having my night milk, awaiting to wake up again tomorrow to enjoy the bright light once more.


"Why So Serious Son??"

2 comments:

Aanii...decoding life n love said...

wow! its bright...in appearance n essence...
keep up d good work...

Warlock said...

thanx buddy..